HAS Maize Mills
HAS Maize Mills is a leading yellow maize supplier from Pakistan, with regular shipments to our prestigious customers in Far East, Middle East and African (West, East) countries. Our warehouse storage capacity is up to 11000 Metric Tons and our export capacity is up to 5000 Metric Tons every month. Our warehouses are located in a centre of the city enabling easy access and swift logistics to Port Qasim, Karachi Container Terminal (KICT) and Pakistan International Container Terminal (PICT). All shipments include mandatory Pre-Shipment Inspection by SGS for quality, quantity & weight etc.
Maize is widely used as food/feed and provides raw material for food industry in Pakistan. It is the third most important cereal crop after wheat and rice. It is grown all over the country but major areas are Sahiwal, Okara and Faisalabad districts.
MAIZE ranks third most grown crop in the world with an area of more than 118 million hectares with an annual production of about 600 million metric tones. In Pakistan, maize is the fourth largest grown crop after wheat, cotton and rice. The area under maize cultivation in Pakistan is over one million hectare and production 3.5 million metric tonnes.
Export Documents Provided:
- Full Set Clean Board Bill of Lading;
- Signed Commerical Invoices;
- Packing List;
- Phytosanitary Certificate of Department of Agriculture;
- Certificate of Origin issued by Chamber of Commerce & Commerce Ministry;
- SGS Certificate for Quality, Quantity & Weight;
- SGS Tally Certificate for Quantity of Bags;
- SGS Certificate of Cleanliness of Containers;
- Non-GMO Certificate issued by Seller;
- Fumigation Certificate